Sunday 22 January 2017

# Beauty

Lush Valentine's Day Haul


I'm back again with another Lush Haul (I promise I'm not addicted or anything) I only did one of these a few weeks ago, but since then Lush got their Valentine's range in. Considering this range is only around for a short time I had to get some things.

Here's what I picked up ...



Unicorn Horn
This is one of 3 bubble bars that I picked up, it's the absolute classic Unicorn Horn. I always buy at least one of these during this time of year, because the colours are amazing and so vibrant which makes for an awesome bath. This was also one of the first bubble bars I ever bought from Lush so it's quite special to me. It reminds me of Twilight (one of my fave bath bombs) because it's quite creamy and has that calming lavender smell, perfect for a bath at the end of a long day.



Ladybird
The second bubble bar I picked up was Ladybird. Lush actually released this last year as part of their Mother's Day range, and have brought it back this year as part of their Valentine's range. I can't get over how cute it looks (I almost don't want to crumble him into my bath) The scent kind of reminds me of Snow Fairy because it's very sweet, however floral notes do come through towards the end. I am excited to use this in my bath as I've heard it turns the water a deep red colour.


Lovestruck
The final bubble bar I picked up was Lovestruck. This is new for Lush's 2017 Valentine's range and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. I am a sucker for emojis and probably overuse them, but one of my favourites is the love heart eyes emoji, so this just screams "me" all over. It contains lemon oil and geranium oil and the scent is really similar to Ladybird. I can't wait to use this in my bath as I like citrus scents, I just hope it's not too overpowering.


Cupid
Moving on to bath bombs. The first bath bomb I picked up was Cupid which is new for 2017. Lush are so unique with their seasonal ranges, and any new bath bomb is a winner for me. It's quite small compared to other bath bombs in the range, but from demos I've seen the 2 different pink colours make for quite a show. It shares it scent with the Razzle Dazzle bath oil but also includes fresh raspberry juice (I got really excited when I heard about this) Although I haven't used this yet I feel as if I'm going to be stocking up on this bath bomb.



Over And Over
The second bath bomb I picked up was Over and Over. I love this bath bomb for 2 reasons. One being it looks just like Never Mind The Ballistics that I picked up in their Boxing Day sale, but with a orange top instead of red. The second reason being it smells so citrusy (seriously go into a lush store, pick this up and smell it and you'll understand what I mean) It contains lime oil and fennel oil and I feel as if this would be the perfect bath bomb to freshen your skin.



Lover Lamp
The third bath bomb I picked up was Lover Lamp. It's a white bath bomb with 3 jelly hearts inside which is really simple, however Lush are known to surprise people. The scent is quite difficult to describe, it has notes of vanilla and orange with some people even describing it as a chocolate orange scent (I personally can't smell that) but it's not too overpowering. I think this bath bomb would be perfect for a relaxing bath, and even as a gift for someone who doesn't like strong scented bath bombs.



Rose Bombshell
The final bath bomb I picked up was Rose Bombshell. I instantly fell in love with the bright pink and turquoise tones on this, as well as the rose detail. It has a lovely floral rose scent and includes a hint of lemon for some sweetness. Some people may find this slightly overpowering if they're not a fan of floral scents, but for me personally it's not a problem. It leaves your bath water a gorgeous pinky colour with the turquoise mixing in, and once fizzed away yellow rose petals come up to the surface. 


Prince Charming Shower Cream
The final product I picked up from Lush's Valentine's range was a 100g bottle of their Prince Charming shower cream. I've actually never used this before (don't hate me) so can't wait to start using it. It has fresh scents of grapefruit oil and pomegrante juice and also contains vanilla pod and a tiny bit of marshmallow root. As I said I've never used this product/ a shower cream before so am excited to see how it differs from a shower gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment