Sunday 8 January 2017

# Favourites

December Favourites 2016

I can't believe 2016 is over, it literally flew by (although it was a rubbish year for so many reasons)

The start of a new month can only mean one thing - favourites time, so here are some of the things I've been loving throughout December.


Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo


I've been using this shampoo for about a year/ year and a half now and I can't live without it. What first drew me to this particular shampoo in the range was the fact it was made for mid-long hair with split ends. When I first started using this my hair wasn't in the best condition because of straightening it. However since using this shampoo I've definitely noticed a change in my hair. It leaves it feeling super soft and smooth, and I can get away with not washing my hair for a few days without it looking greasy. 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Another Garnier product I have been loving for ages is their Micellar cleansing water. I use this every evening to take my make up off before I cleanse my skin. My make up comes off so easily when using this, which is perfect especially if I've had a long day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I like the fact it can be used all over the face. I currently only have about 1/4 of this left, but I bought this in July/August time and have used it everyday, so am impressed with how long it has lasted.


7th Heaven Cucumber Peel-Off Face Mask

I've never really been a big fan of face masks, but I saw this whilst shopping in Boots so decided to pick some up. They only cost £1 so I wasn't really expecting much but the results actually surprised me.It is a peel off mask, so you apply the gel to your face and leave it for 10-20 minutes whilst relaxing then peel it off. It left my skin feeling so soft and I didn't have any breakouts for a few days. With this product you can only use a thin layer of it or else it won't dry but the result is just as good. I'm excited to try some other masks by 7th Heaven.


Fox's Milk Chocolate Rounds


These are my favourite Fox's biscuits. Whenever my family buy a selection pack of biscuits I always go for these first. It's a shortcake biscuit covered in a thick layer of chocolate (aka heaven) There are 8 in a pack which don't last long, because once opened it's hard not to keep going back for another one.


Gavin & Stacey


I am a huge fan of Gavin & Stacey and have watched it numerous times since it first aired. As soon as I saw it was on Netflix I couldn't help myself and watched season 2 and 3 in 2 days. (seriously though Netflix why no season 1?) One of my favourite episodes is the Christmas special, which I always watch at least once in December. I would love for there to be a Gavin & Stacey special/reunion at some point in the future.




The Great Christmas Bake Off


I love The Great British Bake Off, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out there was going to be a 2 part Christmas special. The Christmas special brought back 8 old contestants from past series to compete in Christmassy challenges. The 1st part was shown on Christmas Day (which I made my whole family watch) and the the 2nd part was shown on Boxing Day (perfect TV viewing) However this was the last ever Bake Off on the BBC, which for me personally was quite sad as it's not going to be the same without Mary Berry, Mel and Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment