Sunday 15 January 2017

# Lifestyle

Motivational Quotes

Today's post is a little different.

 I love quotes particularly motivational ones, so I thought I would share with you all my top 5 favourite quotes that really help me, particularly if I'm not feeling the best.



This quote is so important. We're all so busy in life and get so caught up that we often just count down how many days it is until Friday. I think it's so important that we make the most of every day, because as scary as it is one day we'll all be gone, and I'm sure we all want to look back and say that we made the most of each day.




This is similar to the first quote in the sense that we should make the most of each day, but it has another meaning as well. I'm one of these people who can hold a grudge/ always think of the bad things that have happened instead of moving forward. This quote really highlights the fact that every day is a fresh start, and we shouldn't let something that happened in the past affect the future.




This quote literally speaks volumes. We live in a day and age where we have access to social media and the internet 24/7 and can often become obsessed with other people's lifestyles. There's nothing wrong with wanting to change and become a better person, but the important thing to remember is to do it for yourself not for anybody else. After all there's only one you and nobody can change that.




I honestly live by this quote, if something doesn't make me happy then I stop doing it. We all have different interests and things, and just because your friend/idol loves something doesn't mean you have to as well. It's important to discover what makes you happy and to focus on that rather than doing it just to please someone else. A common example I've seen of this is YouTube, some people start it to become big like Zoella, but in reality they aren't doing it because they love it they just want the fame.




My final quote is something Zoe (Zoella) talks about in great detail in a video from 2013. (here's the link if you want to watch it) She really emphasises the fact on how saying yes to things can open new doors, and give you so many amazing opportunities no matter how scary they might be. Out of all these quotes this is probably the one I follow most often. I've said yes to so many things I never thought I would've including recently, and it's made me feel so good/more confident.

If you want to see some more quotes that I love then check out my Pinterest board here 

Do any of you have any favourite quotes or quotes that you live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment