Saturday 24 December 2016

# Christmas

Christmas Q&A



HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!! 

For today's post I asked my Instagram followers to ask me some Christmassy questions that I could answer. Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a question.



Favourite Christmas Movie?

Elf, it's such a classic Christmas film

Favourite Christmas Song?

 All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey (along with a billion other people) However I also love Fairytale of New York by The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl and Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea.

Favourite Christmas present you have received?

This is a difficult one but one of my favourite presents has to be my very first iPhone. A trusty old iPhone 4S.

Does your Christmas tree have a theme?

Not normally, however for the past 2 years it's been red and gold and this year we've added lights to it.

What's your favourite Christmas tradition?

My favourite Christmas tradition is putting the tree and all the decorations up, but I also love opening my advent calendar throughout December. I mean what's not to love about getting to eat chocolate every morning?


Giving or receiving gifts?

100% giving gifts. I just love seeing the other person's face when they open it, especially if it's something I know they're going to love.

Favourite part of Christmas dinner?

Pigs in blankets of course.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

There's not a lot on my Christmas list this year, because the older I get the less there is I want. However I have asked for some Nike Roshe One shoes, an Urban Decay palette and some Zoella Lifestyle goodies.

Ice skating or Skiing?

Ice skating (even though I suck at it)

Favourite memory of 2016?

I've made so many amazing memories this year. However attending V Festival this summer was one of my favourites. It was my first ever festival and I can't wait to attend more. Another of my favourite memories was meeting one of my favourite YouTubers Oli White. 


I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and get everything you asked for.

 I'll be posting another blog post just before the new year but until then MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment